Vudra (pronounced VOO-drah) is a vast peninsula extending from the southeastern section of the supercontinent Casmaron, with a total area about half that of Avistan. Also known as the Impossible Kingdoms, Vudra consists of more than one hundred mahajanapadas: semi-independent kingdoms ruled by rajahs. These rajahs in turn serve the maharaja, an emperor-like figure descended from Khiben-Said, who in his lifetime spent a decade as an honored guest of the ancient Garundi wizard-king Nex.
Some scholars of the Vudrani homeland claim that the dynasties of the mahajanapadas date back more than 50,000 years. This predates Azlant and the records of all known intelligent species except Aboleth, so claims like this are partly why Vudrani have a reputation for exaggeration, although one that is often taken as good-natured.
- Vudra is based on ancient India.
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 247. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 38-29. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- Erik Mona et al. (2008). Campaign Setting, p. 154-155. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-112-1
- James Jacobs et al. (2011). World Guide, The Inner Sea, p. 206. Paizo Publishing, LLC. ISBN 978-1-60125-269-2