This template is for use in any article about a writer, editor, publisher or otherwise credited contributor to the Pathfinder Chronicles campaign setting. Some parameters are optional and can be left blank; if undefined, these optional parameters will not appear as part of the template. The recommended image size is a width of 250px so that it will completely fill the infobox without increasing its size.
This template is based upon the Book Template and the Deity Template located at the Forgotten Realms Wiki.
| image =
| name =
| homepage =
| born =
| hometown =
| position =
- image (optional)
- An image of the subject of the article. The recommended size is 250px, but if larger the image should scale to fit the template.
- The person's name.
- homepage (optional}
- The subject's personal or professional homepage. Use the format
[url pagename] to allow for proper functionality within the template.
- born (optional)
- The date or year of the author's birth.
- hometown (optional)
- Either where the person currently lives or where they hail from.
- The author's current position with Paizo Publishing, LLC, whether that is Editor, Contributor, or any other titled position.