|Lost Cities of Golarion|
|Publisher's Product Page|
|Series||Pathfinder Campaign Setting|
|Follows||Inner Sea Poster Map Folio|
|Precedes||Serpent's Skull Poster Map Folio|
|Artwork from Lost Cities of Golarion|
Product details such as release date, authors, cover art, and contents are subject to change.
Lost Cities of Golarion presents six treasure-laden ruined settlements ready for your campaign, from the jagged, ghost-haunted Sun Temple Colony on the lost continent of Azlant to the Spires of Xin-Shalast in ruin-choked Varisia to desert-buried seats of lost pharaohs, subterranean Shangri-las, crashed sky cities of long-dead empires, and beyond.
Each detailed treatment comes with a full-page map of the lost city, plenty of adventure hooks to draw your players to the action, maps of key interior locations, encounter charts, statistics for important local characters, and more! Each of the six locations revealed here also holds a famous legendary treasure, presented in full detail using the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game rules.
Lost Cities of Golarion gives you the key to the following treacherous locales:
- Ilvarandin, malign Darklands paradise
- Ruins of Kho, crashed sky-city of the ancient Shory
- Storasta, river port lost to the demonic Worldwound
- Sun Temple Colony, abandoned outpost on a shattered continent
- Tumen, buried desert capital of the Four Pharaohs of Ascension
- Xin-Shalast, proudest ruin of Old Thassilon