|Publisher's Product Page|
|Series||Pathfinder Roleplaying Game|
|Follows||Advanced Player's Guide|
|Artwork from Bestiary II|
Product details such as release date, authors, cover art, and contents are subject to change.
A good Game Master never has enough monsters, and a good player always has time to kill a few more! The newest hardcover rulebook for the smash hit Pathfinder Roleplaying Game presents more than 300 new creatures for all your fantasy RPG needs. From classic creatures like undead dragons, hippogriffs, and the Jabberwock to denizens of the outer planes like daemons, proteans and the all-new aeons, the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary II is packed from cover-to-cover with exciting surprises and fuel for a thousand campaigns!
Illustrated in gorgeous full color with a brand-new cover from fan-favorite artist Wayne Reynolds, the 320-page Pathfinder RPG Bestiary II is the must-have follow-up volume to the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary, and a core supplement for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
The Pathfinder RPG Bestiary II includes:
- More than 300 different monsters including new golems, giants, dragons, planar denizens, and classic creatures from mythology and gaming tradition
- An innovative format that gives each creature its own page or two-page spread for complete ecological detail and ease of reference
- Dozens of monstrous variants to modify creatures and keep players on their toes
- Numerous lists of monsters to aid in navigation, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat
- Universal monster rules to simplify special attacks, defenses, and qualities like breath weapons, damage reduction, and regeneration
- Suggestions for monstrous cohorts
- Plenty of new animal companions and familiars
AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
|Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Releases|